RISE was founded in 1987 and our purpose has remained constant for more than 30 years.
Creating opportunities for and with people. Since 1987, RISE has been changing lives with quality services and programs for individuals and families.
RISE provides services that support children, adults, and families throughout Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Texas, and Idaho.
Committed to safety, equality, and choice, we place service above self and encourage our team members to do all they can to exceed expectations.
To support the total person physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
Our Services & How We Are Different
At RISE Services, Inc., we believe that every child deserves to grow up in a safe and loving home. Children with mental health diagnoses, traumatic backgrounds, and high-level behaviors deserve the same type of compassionate care as those who do not have these same challenging behaviors or disabilities. This is why RISE specifically works with children in these circumstances to provide them with supportive and loving foster care homes.
Our services include Foster Care, Professional Home-Based Care, Licensing Services, and 24/7 Emergency Foster Care solutions. We partner with Our Community, Our Kids to help provide licensed foster care homes in the counties of Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, Hood, Palo Pinto, Erath, and Somervell.
- All our case managers are clinicians or licensed therapists.
- A clinical director manages every foster care case.
- We are on call 24/7 hours a day for our foster children and parents.
- Our caseloads are low so we can devote the required time to our foster families.
- With our online filing system, foster parent applicants can submit paperwork electronically.
- We welcome all licensing applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender.
- RISE is proud to be a member of the Family Focused Treatment Association (FFTA).